Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I can't believe it's been so long since I've written a post, life has definitely been busy. My youngest daughter got married back in October and is now expecting a sweet baby girl in August. It will be my third granddaughter. Our family is quickly prospering.

Here are a few wedding pictures from way back in October:






 
My two sisters and I did the wedding cake and grooms cake
 

 
 
 

My husband and I took an anniversary cruise in February of this year for our 26th wedding anniversary. We traveled on the Carnival Magic to Jamaica, Grand Cayman Island and Cozumel, New Mexico. It was probably one of the best vacations I've ever been on in my entire life. Our trip to the Smoky's was nice but the cruise topped it. Here are a few pictures highlighting our trip:
 








 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment