Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dresden Quilt Top Finished

 
So glad to finally have the border on my Dresden Plate Quilt. The corners were a bit tricky but I managed to get it to look like what I wanted it to. Now it is folded and stacked with the other "to be quilted" quilts which I hope to get done this winter. I'm planning on using this quilt for a room I'm going to fix up for my precious granddaughters, but first we have to get my daughter married and out of the room. I'll be sure to post before and after pictures because it will be a HUGE differnce. The room now is painted a dark grey with black trim (you know teenagers) . I plan on turning it into a vintage toy room with two twin size iron beds and my Dresden quilt will be the color pallet. I can hardly wait to start collecting vintage toys and other items to fill the room.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I know the room will adorable when it's redone. :)

    ReplyDelete