Friday, August 24, 2012

Sweet New Baby Girl to Love


Our beautiful new little granddaughter, Zoey Elowynn Carter was born June 6, 2012 at 10:04 pm weighing 7lbs 13 ozs and 20 inches long. She is such a precious addition to our family and her big sister Ava adores her. I made the sweet little quilt she is sleeping on. It is a trip around the world pattern and I found the vintage style fabric at JoAnns. It was finished just in time to be used as a prop in these adorable newborn portraits. In the photo below, Zoey is snuggled up in a crochet cocoon that I made for her using a pattern  purchased from an Etsy pattern shop that is no longer available; however there are many other patterns available out there for a precious cocoon just like this one. Check out the following links for similar patterns.

Baby Cocoon Patterns at Etsy
E-Patterns Central
Baby Buntings, Cocoons and Sleep Sacks

 
I love these two little girls with all my heart and consider myself a truly blessed Meme!! 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Aww! We love our little ZoZo and Ava Lynn! I think I want to make some cocoons. They are so cute & I bet they would sell really well at one of the craft fairs!

    ReplyDelete